Friday Five – RP StyleAugust 22, 2008
Anna from Too Many Annas has come up with a fun idea for helping people develop and flex their roleplaying muscles. I have always enjoyed roleplaying, but never been great at coming up with ideas. So I’m going to follow along with Anna and help everyone (including myself) get to know Brajana and Ferguson!
Brajana, Troll Hunter
1. What is your character’s name? Brajana, named after her great-grandmother (a Troll tradition).
2. Why did he/she pick his/her class? Brajana’s father was a warrior. She appreciated the things he did, and his lessons about the history of the Trolls and the Horde inspired her to follow in the fighter’s path – but her father could see that she had a quiddity about her, a way with animals, and so he sent her to be trained by her uncle, a proud Hunter.
3. What’s the worst trouble he/she ever got into as a child? On her first trip to Orgrimmar, a young Brajana had a chance encounter with the Warchief, Thrall. She’d gotten separated from her father in the Valley of Honour, and ended up sneaking into the Warchief’s chambers, only to come face-to-face with Thrall himself. She still to this day will not tell anyone about what Thrall told her that day, but ever since then, she’s held his opinion above everyone but her father’s.
4. What is his/her favorite thing to eat? Crunchy Spider Surprise – She can’t stand the creepy things when they’re alive, but fry ’em up and they’ll be gone in no time!
5. What does he/she have in his/her pockets? Pet food – always pet food. She feels like these beasts of hers could eat every living thing in all of the Barrens and still come crawling to her for an extra Sporeling Snack or two!
Ferguson, Forsaken Priest
1. What is your character’s name? Ferguson. He had a first name in his former life, but will only go by his last name, as it helps bring back the memory of his family.
2. Why did he/she pick his/her class? Ferguson was inspired by the light all of his life. He spent his time as a young adult at the Abby, where his caring nature made him a very popular friend to many. After he was… lost, he fell into shadow for a time – the loss of his family was too great for him. But he has since redeemed himself, and has gone back to a life focused on helping those around him not suffer what he did.
3. What’s the worst trouble he/she ever got into as a child? Ferguson was a very good child. Except when it came to playing with his sister, Anabelle. Something about her brought out the worst in him!
4. What is his/her favorite thing to eat? Ferguson is a vegetarian, he refuses to act like a cannibal like so many of his fellow Forsaken. Give him a tasty deep friend plantain, and you’ll have one happy priest!
5. What does he/she have in his/her pockets? Whiskers the Rat – the first friend he made in the Undercity.